Short StaysLearn More
Assisted Living / Personal Care
Assisted living is just that — assistance. We’ll do whatever it takes to help you live life to the fullest. We’re here to make sure that the small stuff doesn’t hamper your desire to get out there and make the most of it. Bathing, medication assistance, escorts, and more.Learn More
When a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or any other form of dementia, planning next steps can be baffling. Our goal is to provide a dignified and fulfilling lifestyle for our residents facing memory impairment, and peace of mind for their families.Learn More
Discover a beautiful senior living community in Eugene
Sheldon Park Senior Living is a beautiful place to live in the prestigious Ferry Street Bridge neighborhood of Eugene. Well known for its world class shopping, dining, commitment to the arts and natural beauty, our city has something for everyone.
Our Discovery Living Program is designed to offer our residents opportunities to engage in creative and educational activities. Creative arts offerings may include innovative classes or small group offerings that introduce new skills, interests and leisure pursuits to our residents. These continuous learning opportunities may take the form of “how to” seminars and lectures on special subjects such as journaling, writing poetry, scrapbooking, or photography. Schedule your personal tour today!
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Walk In Showers Designed for Safety
- Kitchenettes With Refrigerators and Microwaves
- Spacious Closets
- Self Controlled Thermostats
- Personal Laundry Service
- Three Restaurant Style Meals Daily With Flexible Dining
- Landscaped Gardens and Walking Paths
- Furnished Lounges for Reading, Card Games and Socializing
- Library With Computer Access
- Award Winning Life Enrichment, Wellness and Social Activity Programs
- Pool Table
- Apartment Home Maintenance
- Therapeutic Massage Spa Services Available
Living Options At Sheldon Park
We encourage you to take a tour of a Blue Harbor community. It's really laid back. No pressure. Remember when mom used to pressure you to eat your veggies, or do your homework, or do your chores? There will be none of that.